All listings for this product
Consider these sponsored items
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $90.88Trending at AU $93.26
- AU $28.71Trending at AU $30.90
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $79.02
- AU $34.29Trending at AU $38.77
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $17.98
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.31
- AU $30.17Trending at AU $33.19
About this product
- DescriptionBeautiful showcase book featuring 30 Adobe Illustrator artists, their masterful work, and tutorials demonstrating their techniques. Beautiful, full-color book showcases inspiring Illustrator artwork. Detailed how-to projects teach artists key Illustrator techniques. Curated by popular Illustrator artist and blogger. Adobe Press Master Class series highlights masterful artists. This beautiful art showcase book from Adobe Press features 30 established and emerging Illustrator artists, their masterful work, and tutorials demonstrating their techniques for using Adobe Illustrator. Curated by one of Adobe's and the Illustrator community's premiere Illustrator mavens, Sharon Milne, this book features an inspiring collection of innovative Illustrator artists and their amazing artwork. The illustrations represent a mix of techniques and styles and are field-defining works that demonstrate technical excellence and aweinspiring aesthetics. Readers will also appreciate the artists commentary about their inspiration and philosophy about their art. In addition to the art showcase, this book includes several tutorial projects that teach techniques for working in Illustrator. The how-to content, comprising 25 to 30 percent of the book, is based on general Illustrator features, so this book can be useful for users of recent and future versions of the Illustrator software.
- Author BiographyChewedKandi is the moniker of freelance Illustrator Sharon Milne. She lives in Newcastle Upon Tyne in the United Kingdom and is obsessed in the scalable medium of vector. Her art has been featured in a variety places including Adobe Illustrator, Abduzeedo, deviantART, Digital Artist Magazine, Noupe Design Blog, Sublime Rush, VecTips and VectorTuts+. She currently writes tutorials and articles on a regular basis for one of the largest vector websites on the web, VectorTuts+ and creates artwork for commercial and private clients. Previous clients include: Adobe, TutsPlus.com and Smashing Magazine. She also volunteers over on deviantART in a mentor capacity as a Community Volunteer.
- Author(s)Sharon Milne
- PublisherPearson Education (US)
- Date of Publication27/12/2012
- SubjectSoftware Packages
- Place of PublicationIndianapolis
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAdobe Press,U.S.
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight606 g
- Width216 mm
- Height215 mm
- Spine14 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.