All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.40
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.83
- AU $31.45Trending at AU $33.28
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $96.53
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $86.07
- AU $18.54Trending at AU $23.02
- AU $29.00Trending at AU $39.16
About this product
- DescriptionDiscover all that Adobe(R) Photoshop(R) CS5 has to offer! With detailed attention to artistic and technical features alike, ADOBE PHOTOSHOP CS5 REVEALED, International Edition provides a solid foundation for those looking to learn this industry-standard program. Real-world, practical examples and step-by-step instruction throughout offer well-rounded, comprehensive coverage. With extensive four-color artwork and screenshots that support and clarify key concepts, ADOBE PHOTOSHOP CS5 REVEALED, International Edition is a valuable resource that will give readers the confidence they need to edit images with skill and ease using Photoshop CS5.
- Author BiographyMs. Elizabeth Eisner Reding has authored numerous books for Delmar and Course Technology on a variety of software programs, including Adobe(R) Photoshop, Microsoft(R) Office, and Microsoft(R) Publisher. Living in New Mexico with her husband, Ms. Reding spends her free time grilling, water gardening, road and mountain biking, and collecting Southwestern art.
- Author(s)Elizabeth Eisner Reding
- PublisherCengage Learning, Inc
- Date of Publication22/09/2010
- FormatMixed media product
- SubjectComputing: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationClifton Park
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDelmar Cengage Learning
- Content Notecol. Illustrations
- Weight1361 g
- Width231 mm
- Height188 mm
- Spine35 mm
- Contained items statementContains Paperback and CD-ROM
- Edition StatementInternational edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.