All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIf you already have a good kwledge of Adobe Photoshop and are looking to advance your skills, Adobe Photoshop CS5 for Photographers: The Ultimate Workshop is the book you've been waiting for. Rewned photographers Martin Evening and Jeff Schewe impart their Photoshop tips and workflow, showing you how to use a vast array of rarely seen advanced Photoshop techniques. Whether the subject is serious retouching work, weird and wonderful compositions, or planning a shoot before you've even picked up a camera, you can be sure that the advice is based on years of practical experience. Full of inspirational photographs and hundreds of full-color screenshots to show you how it's done, this book features: -Advice on becoming a retouching master with advanced masking and compositing techniques -A detailed workflow for preparing your images for the best possible output, showing you how to meet both deadline and budge without sacrificing quality -26 movie tutorials on the included DVD, offering over 3 hours of movie content The ideal companion to Photoshop CS5 for Photographers, this is a must-have resource for any serious user of Adobe Photoshop.
- Author BiographyMartin Evening is a professional photographer and digital imaging consultant, an experienced Photoshop user and key demo artist for Adobe. Based in London, UK, Martin was inducted into the legendary Photoshop Hall of Fame in 2008. Jeff Schewe is a world renowned Photoshop expert, professional commercial photographer, and digital imaging artist. Jeff is a member of the NAPP Photoshop Hall of Fame. An award winning advertising photographer by trade, he is known as a digital pioneer and has been a long term alpha/beta tester for Photoshop, Camera Raw and Lightroom.
- Author(s)Jeff Schewe,Martin Evening
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication05/11/2010
- SubjectSoftware Packages
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintFocal Press
- Content NoteIllustrations (chiefly col.)
- Weight1272 g
- Width189 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine29 mm
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.95Trending at AU $23.55
- AU $32.88Trending at AU $36.70
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $48.07
- AU $30.58Trending at AU $37.48
- AU $44.08Trending at AU $51.53
- AU $23.80Trending at AU $32.83
- AU $16.92Trending at AU $19.26
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.