All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.34Trending at AU $49.62
- AU $77.99Trending at AU $116.74
- AU $28.60Trending at AU $31.14
- AU $70.29Trending at AU $77.45
- AU $74.01Trending at AU $76.83
- AU $35.46Trending at AU $39.18
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.70
About this product
- DescriptionPart of the highly successful Shelly Cashman series, ADOBE(R) PHOTOSHOP(R) CS6: COMPREHENSIVE follows the proven Shelly Cashman step-by-step, screen-by-screen approach to learning the Photoshop CS6 software.
- Author BiographyJoy L. Starks is a Professor of Computer and Information Technology at Indiana University Purdue University Indianapolis. She has written chapters in several of the Shelly Cashman Series Office books and authored the Photoshop, Java Programming, and Microsoft Publisher series of books. As well as speaking engagements, she also hosts the nationally-renowned Tech Camp for Teachers on the IUPUI campus each summer.
- Author(s)Gary B. Shelly,Joy L. Starks
- PublisherCengage Learning, Inc
- Date of Publication21/09/2012
- FormatMixed media product
- SubjectComputing: Professional & Programming
- Place of PublicationFlorence
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSouth-Western College Publishing
- Content Notecolour illustrations, figures
- Weight966 g
- Width216 mm
- Height275 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Contained items statementContains Paperback and CD-ROM
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.