Adobe Photoshop Elements 7 Maximum Performance: Unleash the Hidden Performance of Elements by Mark Galer (Paperback, 2008)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $64.42Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by simplybestprices-10to20dayshipping
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $7.98Free postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by countryhouselibrary
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionUnleash the hidden potential for professional image editing in Adobe[registered] Photoshop[registered] Elements 7 with this essential book and DVD guide. Using step-by-step instructions and movie tutorials, Mark Galer leads you through the less well-kwn and most powerful post-production editing techniques Adobe[registered] Photoshop[registered] Elements has to offer. Cunning tricks and clever workarounds in this book show you how to create inspiring, professional-looking images and perform tasks you only thought possible in the full Adobe[registered] Photoshop[registered package. Whether you're an imaging professional or a photography enthusiast, this book and DVD will help you get the maximum performance from your software. Learn how to: create striking effects with commercial lighting or studio equipment; extend the dynamic range of your digital camera by merging multiple exposures; and, optimize, enhance and montage images with stunning results. The DVD provides extensive support to the book with movie tutorials for all projects, high resolution images, multilayered files of completed projects, a stock library and a keyboard shortcut guide. Save money by unleashing the hidden potential of Elements 7 for professional image editing rather than upgrading to the full Photoshop software. Practical, step-by-step projects show you how to solve real-world problems and create stunning images using clever workarounds and powerful, little-kwn techniques. This title features full DVD support with more than 5 hours of tutorials, image files, a stock library and keyboard shortcut guide.
- Author BiographyMark Galer is the Program Director and Senior lecturer at RMIT University in the School of Media and Communication, Australia. He is also co-writer of their popular online photography courses. He has lectured in photography in the UK and Australia and has worked commercially as a freelance photographer on corporate and editorial assignments. He has written numerous top-selling photography books, including Photography Foundations for Art & Design, the Popular Photoshop Elements; Maximum Performance and Photoshop; Essential Skills series. He is an Official Adobe Ambassador for Photoshop and Photoshop Elements.
- Author(s)Mark Galer
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication05/12/2008
- SubjectComputing: Professional & Programming
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintFocal Press
- Out-of-print date28/07/2011
- Content NoteIllustrations (chiefly col.)
- Weight839 g
- Width189 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine20 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.20Trending at AU $16.14
- AU $43.42Trending at AU $48.90
- AU $30.28Trending at AU $33.73
- AU $11.97Trending at AU $20.27
- AU $24.18Trending at AU $34.88
- AU $44.21Trending at AU $48.15
- AU $18.90Trending at AU $22.47
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.