Adobe Premiere Pro CC Classroom in a Book (2014 Release) by Maxim Jago (Mixed media product, 2014)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $103.21+ AU $10.00 postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by roxy*books
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $24.23+ AU $4.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Consider these sponsored items
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $79.02
- AU $69.30Trending at AU $126.46
- AU $6.90Trending at AU $9.95
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.42
- AU $16.68Trending at AU $22.22
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.31
- AU $40.00Trending at AU $40.55
About this product
- DescriptionThe fastest, easiest, most comprehensive way to learn Adobe Premiere Pro CC (2014 release) Classroom in a Book(R), the best-selling series of hands-on software training workbooks, offers what other book or training program does-an official training series from Adobe Systems Incorporated, developed with the support of Adobe product experts. Adobe Premiere Pro CC Classroom in a Book contains 19 lessons that cover the basics, providing countless tips and techniques to help you become more productive with the program. You can follow the book from start to finish or choose only those lessons that interest you. In addition to learning the key elements of the Adobe Premiere Pro interface, this completely revised CC (2014 release) edition covers new features, including scratch track recording, Master Clip effects, and masking and tracking visual effects. Access to all of the project files used in the book's lessons are included with purchase of the book. Print editions come bundled with a DVD containing the lesson files, and students who purchase an eBook edition receive a code that lets them download the lesson files from their account page on peachpit.com. Both print and eBook users also get access to downloadable updates that cover new features that Adobe releases for Creative Cloud members. The Classroom in a Book series is by far the best training material on the market. Everything you need to master the software is included: clear explanations of each lesson, step-by-step instructions, and the project files for the students. Barbara Binder, Adobe Certified Instructor Rocky Mountain Training
- Author BiographyMaxim Jago is an Adobe Master Trainer, award-winning screenwriter, award-winning film director, and media technology specialist. He has authored multiple books and courses on post-production techniques and travels around the world teaching creatives, studios and broadcasters how to make moving images. He speaks regularly about media technology, social trends and futurology - emergent social and technological trends - as well as training, assessing and certifying new trainers. Maxim lives in London, England.
- Author(s)Maxim Jago
- PublisherPearson Education (US)
- Date of Publication03/09/2014
- FormatMixed media product
- SubjectComputing: Professional & Programming
- Place of PublicationIndianapolis
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAdobe Press,U.S.
- Out-of-print date04/08/2015
- Content Noteillustrations (black and white, and colour) +
- Weight992 g
- Width189 mm
- Height231 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Contained items statementContains Paperback and DVD-ROM
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.