CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.33Trending at AU $49.44
- AU $77.99Trending at AU $116.29
- AU $70.22Trending at AU $77.15
- AU $73.74Trending at AU $76.54
- AU $35.45Trending at AU $39.03
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.56
- AU $17.67Trending at AU $23.05
About this product
- DescriptionA memoir blurring the lines of autobiography, survival story, and self-help, Adolescence Interrupted explores the journey of a thirteen-year-old boy facing the unthinkable. Told one morning that a neurogical condition will entirely transform the trajectory of his happy, healthy existence, he is set on a path requiring courage, resilience, and an unflappable fighting spirit. The affliction follows him into his twenties, limiting his options and mobility, and becomes a serious impediment to the attainment of his goals. After a series of a physically and psychologically painful surgical procedures, he decides to take a final stand. Adolescence Interrupted is a tale of victory in the face of adversity and a striking reminder of how surprisingly bright the future can be in the grip of such seemingly endless darkness. With a narrative prose that reads with the rhythm of poetry, the story serves as a motivational road map for anyone confronting the overwhelming reality of a daily existence without stability or safety nets.
- Author(s)Blair Patrick Schuyler
- Date of Publication31/03/2015
- SubjectBiography: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight390 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards,With dust jacket
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.