All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $70.99
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.73
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $97.29
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.09
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $36.97
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.76
- AU $71.09Trending at AU $85.59
About this product
- DescriptionThis edited collection is the first to address the topic of adolescence in Irish history. It brings together established and emerging scholars to examine the experience of Irish young adults from the 'affective revolution' of the early nineteenth century to the emergence of the teenager in the 1960s.
- Author BiographyDr Catherine Cox is Lecturer at the School of History, University College Dublin, Ireland, and Director of the Centre for the History of Medicine in Ireland. She is the author of Negotiating Insanity in the Southeast of Ireland (2012) and co-editor of two collections: Cultures of Care in Irish Medical History, 1750-1970 (2010) (with Maria Luddy), and Migration, Health, and Ethnicity in the Modern World (2013) (with Hilary Marland). Susannah Riordan is Lecturer in Modern Irish History at the School of History and Archives, University College Dublin, Ireland, an Associated Staff member of the Centre for the History of Medicine in Ireland, and the Secretary of the Irish Historical Society. Her main research interests lie in the fields of Irish and British social, religious and intellectual history and in the history of sexuality. She has published on these topics in Irish Historical Studies, Irish Economic and Social History, and The Irish Review. She is currently concluding a long-term project on the social and medical history of venereal disease in independent Ireland.
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication16/09/2015
- SubjectSociology & Anthropology: Professional
- Series TitlePalgrave Studies in the History of Childhood
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Note1 black & white illustrations, biography
- Weight435 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Edited byCatherine Cox,Susannah Riordan
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.