All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $33.15Trending at AU $35.14
- AU $72.88Trending at AU $77.86
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $14.07
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.58
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $100.05
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $96.28
- AU $59.39Trending at AU $61.38
About this product
- DescriptionResearch on the impact of social class variables on experiences of adolescents as they transition to middle school.
- Author BiographyDonna Marie San Antonio is Lecturer on Education at Harvard Graduate School of Education and the founder and co-director of the Appalachian Mountain Teen Project.
- Author(s)Donna Marie San Antonio
- PublisherState University of New York Press
- Date of Publication26/02/2004
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationAlbany, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintState University of New York Press
- Content NoteIllustrations, maps
- Weight481 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.