Adolescent Psychotherapy Homework Planner by William P. McInnis, Arthur E. Jongsma, L. Mark Peterson (Paperback, 2016)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $71.72Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by books2anywhereuk
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $62.90Free postage
- Good condition
- Sold by countryhouselibrary
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- Description* Contains 146 ready-to-copy homework assignments that can be used to facilitate brief adolescent therapy * Homework assignments and exercises are keyed to the behaviorally based presenting problems from The Adolescent Psychotherapy Treatment Planner, Fifth Edition * Assignments are available online for quick customization Features new and updated assignments and exercises to meet the changing needs of mental health professionals The Adolescent Psychotherapy Homework Planner, Fifth Edition provides you with an array of ready-to-use, between-session assignme gned to fit virtually every therapeutic mode. This easy-to-use sourcebook features: *146 ready-to-copy exercises covering the most common issues encountered by adolescent clients including such problems as blended families, substance use, and eating disorders * A quick-reference format the interactive assignments are grouped by behavioral problems including academic underachievement, anger control problems, depression, social anxiety, and sexual abuse * Expert guidance on how and when to make the most efficient use of the exercises * Assignments cross-referenced to The Adolescent Psychotherapy Treatment Planner, Fifth Edition so you can quickly identify the right exercises for a given situation or problem * All exercises are available online for you to download and customize to suit you and your clients' unique styles and needs For more information on our PracticePlanners(R) products, including our full line of Treatment Planners, visit us on the Web at www.wiley.com/practiceplanners
- Author BiographyARTHUR E. JONGSMA, J<small/small>., P<small/small>D, is the Series Editor for the bestselling PracticePlanners(R). Since 1971, he has provided professional mental health services to both inpatient and outpatient clients. He was the founder and director of Psychological Consultants, a group private practice in Grand Rapids, Michigan, for twenty-five years. He is the author or coauthor of over fifty books and conducts training workshops for mental health professionals around the world. L. MARK PETERSON, ACSW, is Program Manager for Bethany Christian Services' Residential Treatment and Family Counseling programs in Grand Rapids, Michigan. WILLIAM P. McINNIS, PsyD, is in private practice with Aspen Psychological Services in Grand Rapids, Michigan. He is coauthor of the bestselling The Child Psychotherapy Treatment Planner and The Adolescent Psychotherapy Progress Notes Planner.
- Author(s)Arthur E. Jongsma,L. Mark Peterson,William P. McInnis
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication26/04/2016
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Series TitlePracticePlanners
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Weight1132 g
- Width215 mm
- Height278 mm
- Spine31 mm
- Edition Statement5th Revised edition
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.86
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.84
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $75.02
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $37.03
- AU $44.96Trending at AU $47.20
- AU $24.91Trending at AU $28.29
- AU $9.81Trending at AU $13.34
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.