Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.99Trending at AU $75.23
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.11
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $71.05
- AU $100.89Trending at AU $103.87
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.29
- AU $57.95Trending at AU $58.89
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $113.02
About this product
- DescriptionThe Underlying Characteristics Checklists (UCC) are n-standardized assessment tools intended for use with individuals of all ages who have been diagsed with ASD or who exhibit behaviors that are often related to ASD and require intervention. The UCC is designed to assist in developing targeted interventions and supports for individuals across the lifespan. The domains assessed include: Social; Restricted Patterns of Behavior, Interests, and Activities; Communication; Sensory Differences; Cognitive Differences; Motor Differences; Emotional Vulnerability; and Medical or Other Biological Factors. The UCC includes the Individual Strengths and Skills Inventory (ISSI), a parallel tool for identifying strengths across the same domains. There are five versions of the UCC for use with individuals cross the lifespan. This version is intended for high-functioning individuals ages 12-18.
- Author(s)Barry G. Grossman,Ruth Aspy
- PublisherAAPC Publishing
- Date of Publication30/01/2016
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAutism Asperger Publishing Co,US
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.