Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.40Trending at AU $48.86
- AU $74.58Trending at AU $75.65
- AU $22.13Trending at AU $22.74
- AU $35.52Trending at AU $38.58
- AU $31.29Trending at AU $37.07
- AU $17.66Trending at AU $22.78
- AU $37.61Trending at AU $38.34
About this product
- DescriptionA comprehensive, critical and accessible account of Theodor W. Ador's materialist-dialectical aesthetic theory of art from a contemporary perspective, this volume shows how Ador's critical theory is awash with images crystallising thoughts to such a degree that it has every reason to be described as aesthetic.
- Author BiographyDr James Hellings is Lecturer in Art at the University of Reading, UK. He researches, writes and lectures about modern and contemporary art and the thought that accompanies it. Originally educated as an artist, James worked in the Department of Prints and Drawings at The British Museum, before receiving full AHRC Scholarships for both his MA and PhD studies in contemporary art theory at Goldsmiths College, University of London.
- Author(s)James Hellings
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication02/05/2014
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight400 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine11 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.