All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe easy way to take charge of your adrenal health Despite their small size, the adrenal glands play an important role in the body, producing numerous hormones that impact our development and growth, affect our ability to deal with stress, and help to regulate kidney function. In Adrenal Fatigue For Dummies, you'll find clear self-evaluations and treatment guidelines that will empower you to take charge of your adrenal health through nutrition, vitamins, herbs, bioidentical adrenal hormone supplementation, and self-care practices. Adrenal fatigue is in essence a tired out adrenal gland that is t able to support the body the way that it should. The effects can be far-reaching and affect the quality of one's daily life. It can affect the immune system, cause inflammation, decrease sex drive, and inhibit the ability to get up in the morning. But w there's hope! * The 4-1-1 on the structure and function of the adrenal gland * Linking inflammation and adrenal fatigue * Connecting food allergy and adrenal issues * How to test for adrenal fatigue * Information on eating patterns for all-day energy and improved concentration * Dealing with other medical conditions and adrenal fatigue * Relaxation tips to reduce stress Adrenal Fatigue For Dummies helps those suffering from this debilitating illness reclaim their lives by addressing the delicate balance among the adrenal glands which can make the day-to-day difference between feeling awful and feeling good.
- Author BiographyDr. Richard Snyder, DO, is board certified in both internal medicine and nephrology, as well as a clinical professor at the Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine. Wendy Jo Peterson, MS, RD, is a registered dietitian with a master s degree in nutritional sciences as well as a specialist in sports dietetics. She is the coauthor of Mediterranean Diet Cookbook For Dummies.
- Author(s)Richard Snyder,Wendy Jo Peterson
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication07/05/2014
- SubjectCoping with Problems & Illness
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight460 g
- Width188 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine17 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $12.99Trending at AU $19.18
- AU $61.30Trending at AU $72.99
- AU $26.40Trending at AU $33.42
- AU $28.11Trending at AU $30.32
- AU $36.83Trending at AU $37.88
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.28
- AU $14.43Trending at AU $22.77
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.