Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.34Trending at AU $49.62
- AU $77.99Trending at AU $116.74
- AU $28.60Trending at AU $31.14
- AU $70.29Trending at AU $77.45
- AU $74.01Trending at AU $76.83
- AU $35.46Trending at AU $39.18
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.70
About this product
- Description, Adrenal and Endocrine Tumors in Children' is the third volume in the series, 'Cancer Treatment and Research' devoted to pediatric oncology. Like its predecessors, it is organized into two sections. The first section again deals with issues of basic research germane to the understanding of childhood malignancies. In volume 3, the scope of the first section has been broadened to include a review that is epidemiologically oriented and a second review that is psychologically oriented. In the second part, major pediatric oncology units in Japan, Australia, Europe and the Americas have been invited to report their experience with of the multiple endocrine adrenal cortical carcimas and the presentation neoplasia syndromes in children. In addition to these institutional reports of case material, there are reviews on genetics, pathology, and a diagstic evaluation of children. The overview chapter on adrenal cortical carcima includes recommendations for radiotherapy from Dr. D' Angio and for che- motherapy from Dr. Philip Schein. Individuals using these recommended therapies are encouraged to report their results to the editors. The informa- tion will then be made available to others on request. List of Contributors ACTON, Dr. Ronald, Diabetes Research Hospital, Room 817, 1808 7th Ave. South, Birmingham, AL 35233, USA. BAUM, Edward S., M.D., Division of Hematology/Oncology, Northwestern University Medical School, Children's Memorial Hospital, 2300 Child- ren's Plaza, Chicago, IL 60614, USA. BENZ, Dr. Chris c., Dept. of Medicine, Yale University School of Medicine, New Haven, CT 06510, USA.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication12/10/2011
- SubjectClinical Medicine: Professional
- Series TitleCancer Treatment and Research
- Series Part/Volume Number17
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight605 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Edited byG.Bennett Humphrey,Gerald B. Grindey,Louis P. Dehner,Ronald T. Acton,Theodore J. Pysher
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 1983
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.