All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAdrenaline is a powerful hormone whose effects have been virtually igred by the medical community. Adrenaline Dominance explains how this hormone might be a major underlying cause of many conditions currently considered incurable. This book explains why people produce this fight-or-flight hormone even when they are t facing danger. It presents a natural protocol for rapidly reducing excess adrenaline. In most cases, this protocol allows patients to reassess their need for taking prescription medications, which treat symptoms rather than address the root cause of their conditions.
- Author(s)Michael E Platt
- PublisherMichael E. Platt, M.D.
- Date of Publication12/06/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCoping with Problems & Illness
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMichael E. Platt, M.D.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight222 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $20.74Trending at AU $23.46
- AU $30.21Trending at AU $34.66
- AU $7.99Trending at AU $14.03
- AU $21.13Trending at AU $25.62
- AU $72.88Trending at AU $77.98
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $98.05
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $14.03
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.