All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.86
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.84
- AU $24.98Trending at AU $25.26
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $75.02
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $37.03
- AU $44.96Trending at AU $47.20
- AU $24.91Trending at AU $28.26
About this product
- DescriptionAdsorption promises to play an integral role in several future energy and environmental techlogies, including hydrogen storage, CO removal for fuel cell techlogy, desulfurization of transportation fuels, and techlogies for meeting higher standards on air and water pollutants. Ralph Yang's Adsorbents provides a single and comprehensive source of kwledge for all commercial and new sorbent materials, presenting the fundamental principles for their syntheses, their adsorption properties, and their present and potential applications for separation and purification. Chapter topics in this authoritative, forward-looking volume include: - Formulas for calculating the basic forces or potentials for adsorption - Calculation of pore-size distribution from a single adsorption isotherm - Rules for sorbent selection - Fundamental principles for syntheses/preparation, adsorption properties, and applications of commercially available sorbents - Mesoporous molecular sieves and zeolites -C-complexation sorbents and their applications - Carbon natubes, pillared clays, and polymeric resins Yang covers the explosion in the development of new naporous materials thoroughly, as the adsorption properties of some of these materials have remained largely unexplored. The whole of this book benefits from the new adsorbent designs made possible by the increase in desktop computing and molecular simulation, making Adsorbents useful to both practicing laboratories and graduate programs. Ralph Yang's comprehensive study contributes significantly to the resolution of separation and purification problems by adsorption techlogies.
- Author BiographyRALPH T. YANG, PhD, is Dwight F. Benton Professor of Chemical Engineering at the University of Michigan.
- Author(s)Ralph T. Yang
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication20/05/2003
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight772 g
- Width161 mm
- Height233 mm
- Spine23 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.