All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.39Trending at AU $48.86
- AU $74.54Trending at AU $75.65
- AU $22.13Trending at AU $22.74
- AU $35.53Trending at AU $38.58
- AU $31.31Trending at AU $37.07
- AU $17.66Trending at AU $22.78
- AU $37.61Trending at AU $38.34
About this product
- DescriptionThis book is perfect for you if you are an adult and have or are starting to worry that you have attention deficit disorder, with or without the hyperactivity (ADD or ADHD). Adult ADHD: What You Need to Kw takes the 10% that is actually useful from many books and puts it together in an easy to read, highly accurate and informative book. The reason this book will help you is because it was written by David, an adult who has ADHD but didn't want to get treatment. He didn't believe it was real. Or that treatment could help. He was forced to face his condition and wrote this book to help readers understand ADHD better. Because of his experience, David kws what ADHD is and the questions you may have about it. Questions like: * Is ADHD even real? Does it exist in adults? And if so, what does it look like and how do I kw if I have it? * Won't anyone who takes Ritalin or Adderall get very focused? * A lot of people say that Ritalin or Adderall stops working for them. Does that actually happen? Not only does the book answer important questions in a fun, interesting and engaging way - it provides plenty of citations so you kw the science is accurate. Heck, the book even has an interview in it with Dr. Ari Tuckman, Vice President of the ADD association, where he clears up many misconceptions about the condition in adults.
- Author BiographyDavid Gurevich has a passion for explaining complex medical issues. He has written hundreds of health related articles, two books, and has been read more than a million times. Professionally, he has worked at Vertex Pharmaceuticals and Harvard Medical. He enjoys making sushi and taking walks.
- Author(s)David Gurevich
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectPsychology: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationScotts Valley
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight200 g
- Width133 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Explore Buying Guides
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.