All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $26.38Trending at AU $38.34
- AU $28.52Trending at AU $29.71
- AU $45.07Trending at AU $52.34
- AU $30.26Trending at AU $32.66
- AU $28.02Trending at AU $30.82
- AU $30.98Trending at AU $40.27
- AU $11.31Trending at AU $14.92
About this product
- DescriptionAdult Coloring Books Are All the Rage! Join the Party with the Mandala Meditations Series! Volume 2 of the Mandala Meditations series features 55 unique Mandala designs with uplifting and positive quotes to inspire and brighten your day! If you're looking for a relaxing and fun way to de-stress...or simply wish to channel your inner child, then look further! Whether you have a few minutes or an hour or more, the Mandala Meditations series will transport you to ather place. Designs vary in complexity and there's something for everyone to enjoy! Still Not Convinced? Consider this...Adult coloring is: Cheaper than therapy!Reduces stressCalms anxietyPuts you in a meditative state Promotes mindfulnessGives you an excuse to have a coloring partyImproves fine motor skills & visionCultivates creativityHelps you focusCheap artwork to decorate withPlus, it's just plain FUN! So...what are you waiting for?! Scroll up and click the 'add to cart' button w to experience the healing benefits of this unique adult coloring book series! **This adult coloring book works well with colored pencils, pens, crayons, or markers.
- Author BiographyOlivia Summers is a certified yoga instructor who has been practicing for more than 15 years. She considers yoga her life calling and enjoys teaching her craft to students everyday in her home studio. It is one of the most fulfilling and rewarding parts of her life and she feels fortunate that she gets to share her passion with all of her students and readers. Ever since starting yoga she has seen so many positive and life enhancing benefits from it. She has experienced first hand the profound growth yoga brings to it's practitioners not just physically but also mentally and spiritually. She enjoys seeing the wonderful improvements in peoples lives through yoga. Improvements such as being more mindful, having more energy and living happier more authentic lives. It's experiencing these amazing life changes that keep her motivated to continue teaching and writing on the topics of yoga and well being in general. Not only has yoga been a great stress reliever and positive force in her life, but it's also led her to live a more mindful life. She spends each morning after waking up meditating, speaking her gratitudes and visualizing. These habits have taught her to be more mindful in each moment and to look for the positive in every situation. Her true purpose in life is to give others the same opportunities to experience amazing life changes that she has had through practicing yoga and living a healthier lifestyle. That's why she started writing-- An insatiable need to share all that I've learned with the world. She loves learning and sharing knowledge! Her hope is that her words help inspire others to be the best versions of themselves. Olivia currently resides near Asheville, NC. When not writing and teaching yoga she enjoys hiking, gardening and reading books on self development and improvement.
- Author(s)Olivia Summers
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication10/05/2016
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectThe Arts: General & Reference
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight240 g
- Width203 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.