All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis new volume in the established and well-respected series of Self-Assessment Color Reviews covers all aspects of adult emergency medicine. Some 250 cases are presented randomly to reflect real-life practice. Each case consists of one or more questions, illustrated by stimulating visual material including clinical photographs, imaging and electrocardiograms. Answers and full discussion then follow covering differential and definitive diagses, management and subtle insights to provide optimal care and prevent complications. The book appeals to a wide readership, ranging from trainees to practitioners in emergency medicine or primary care, for examination revision and continuing education.
- Author BiographyAssociate Clinical Professor at the University of Florida School of Medicine in Gainesville, the University of Central Florida School of Medicine in Orlando and Florida State University School of Medicine in Tallahassee, USA.
- Author(s)John F. O'brien
- PublisherManson Publishing Ltd
- Date of Publication21/12/2012
- SubjectClinical Medicine: Professional
- Series TitleMedical Self-Assessment Color Review Series
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintManson Publishing Ltd
- Content Note276 colour illustrations
- Weight521 g
- Width148 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine17 mm
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $72.93
- AU $23.60Trending at AU $29.65
- AU $33.00Trending at AU $36.60
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $38.02
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $47.93
- AU $30.86Trending at AU $32.07
- AU $23.80Trending at AU $32.73
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.