All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.53Trending at AU $73.95
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.33
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.77
- AU $92.88Trending at AU $103.09
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.00
- AU $41.65Trending at AU $44.79
- AU $46.32Trending at AU $48.00
About this product
- DescriptionThe Key to Success for the Adult-Gerontology and Family Nurse Practitioner Certification exams! Adult-Gerontology and Family Nurse Practitioner Self-Assessment and Exam Review is the perfect way to prepare for the Adult-Gerontology and Family Nurse Certification exams. This powerful study guide delivers everything you need to pass in one convenient resource: clinical pearls, learning objectives, exam tips, comprehensive practice exams, and clinical cases. The user-friendly, time-efficient format conveniently condenses and simplifies must-kw, high-yield content most relevant to passing the exam and real-world clinical practice. Features: Chapters are an engaging mix of Q&A and narrative, leading you step-by-step through the process of presentation of symptoms to treatment and referral; Includes exam tips and clinical pearls for exam success and real-world application; Covers all major content areas of the exam blueprints for both the AANP and ANCC; Up-to-date coverage of critical issues in NP practice, including coordination of care, health promotion/disease prevention, therapeutic communication, standards of practice, and current health care policy issues; and, Clinical cases demonstrate how the content can be applied to actual patient situations.
- Author BiographyCraig Sorkin, MSN, APN, ANP-C, FNP-C is affiliated with the Riverside Medical Group. Elizabeth August, MD, FAAFP is also affiliated with the Riverside Medical Group. Conrad Fischer, MD, is Director of Internal Medicine Residency at Brookdale University Hospital and Medical Center in New York City. Dr. Fischer is associate professor of physiology, pharmacology, and medicine at Touro College of Osteopathic Medicine in New York City.
- Author(s)Conrad Fischer,Craig Sorkin,Elizabeth V. August
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication01/09/2016
- SubjectMedical Nursing & Ancillary Services
- Series TitleNursing
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcGraw-Hill Inc.,US
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight544 g
- Width215 mm
- Height274 mm
- Spine14 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.