All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSimplifies the concept of adult learning with advice for appealing to different learning styles. Adult Learning Basics examines the principles of adult learning theory and how they relate to the training function addressing individual learning competencies, organizational learning climate, and techlogy-related issues as they affect the adult learning process. Faced with an aging workforce, organizations must reexamine adult learning theory and how it is applied to employee development. Learn the seven kinds of adult intelligence and the most effective ways to address them.
- Author BiographyWilliam J. Rothwell, PhD, SPHR, is the president of Rothwell & Associates (www.rothwellandassociates.com) and professor in the Workforce Education and Development Program at the University Park campus of Penn State University. As a researcher he has been involved with the last five competency studies conducted by Association for Talent Development (ATD, formerly ASTD). In 2012 he won the association's prestigious Distinguished Contribution Award. He is author of 81 books and 250 articles in the field and had 20 years of experience in government and the private sector before becoming a college professor in 1993.
- Author(s)William J. Rothwell
- PublisherAmerican Society for Training & Development
- Date of Publication16/12/2008
- SubjectAdult & Further Education
- Place of PublicationEnglewood Cliffs, NJ
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintASTD Press
- Weight304 g
- Width195 mm
- Height239 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $33.15Trending at AU $35.14
- AU $72.88Trending at AU $77.86
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $14.07
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.58
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $100.05
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $96.28
- AU $59.39Trending at AU $61.38
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.