All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.40
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.83
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $97.85
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.28
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $37.18
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.95
- AU $69.55Trending at AU $86.07
About this product
- DescriptionYour future is...limited! Wait, we mean...limiting... No, hold on...limitless.Sometimes your first steps into the real world send you falling flat on your face. It's natural to be optimistic about new experiences, but most of us set ourselves up only to be let down every time. And disappointment hurts like a $%&*#. News flash: You don't have to be an Einstein to survive adult life. You don't even have to abandon your standards to get what you want. All you have to do is keep your expectations realistic.Don't worry if you're t feeling 100 percent confident about your abilities to live like a grown-up, Robert Boesel and Matt Moore (a.k.a. your new best friends/big brothers) will guide you over the impending hurdles of adulthood, including: Your First Apartment you can't have nice things Business Trips if they were meant to be fun, they'd be called vacations Pets you are in position to keep a creature alive! Plants are iffy too...And much more! From constructing your first IKEA-filled apartment to trying to land your dream job (and landing at the bottom of the corporate ladder instead), Adult Stuff gives every aspiring grown-up a much-needed reality check on how to conquer life's challenges like a champ.
- Author(s)Matt Moore,Robert Boesel
- Date of Publication05/04/2016
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectHumour: Collections & General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight318 g
- Width127 mm
- Height175 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.