All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAromatherapy is the fastest-growing segment of the body care industry, an effective and deeply pleasurable way to maintain well-being. Now, Kurt Schnaubelt, a chemist and longtime aromatherapy practitioner, provides scientific proof for the efficacy of essential oils, explained clearly and logically. Advanced Aromatherapy draws on the most recent research to demonstrate how essential oils work on the cells and microbes of the body. These chemical changes affect emotional states as well as physical ones. Advanced Aromatherapyexplains how to treat symptoms ranging from hay fever to stress disorders with predictable results. An essential textbook for aromatherapy practitioners.
- Author BiographyKurt Schnaubelt holds a Ph.D. in chemistry and is director of the Pacific Institute of Aromatherapy in San Francisco.
- Author(s)Kurt Schnaubelt
- PublisherInner Traditions Bear and Company
- Date of Publication01/04/1996
- SubjectAlternative Therapies & Health
- Place of PublicationRochester
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHealing Arts Press
- Content Note75 b&w illustrations
- Weight353 g
- Width205 mm
- Height250 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $3.76Trending at AU $7.42
- AU $27.81Trending at AU $30.93
- AU $19.24Trending at AU $26.96
- AU $28.03Trending at AU $32.03
- AU $71.17Trending at AU $80.38
- AU $13.99Trending at AU $15.78
- AU $25.16Trending at AU $27.13
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.