All listings for this product
Consider these sponsored items
About this product
- DescriptionAdvanced Boxing utilizes the latest research in sports science and combat sports to focus on developing every aspect of a boxer's fighting to the most advanced extent. The focus of the book is on training a boxer to win competition fights.
- Author BiographyRakesh Sondhi has studied Pak Lei Hung Kung Fu and Shotokan Karate since 1976, and has been practicing and coaching boxing for the last fifteen years. Rakesh, with Tommy, has previously developed the concept of coaching boxing through the tvp framework (technique, variety and (un)-predictability). Tommy Thompson's career began in 1974. After sixty-nine fights he retired through injury. His coaching career started in 1981, and he is a senior ABA coach. Tommy is one of the most highly regarded boxing coaches in the UK.
- Author(s)Rakesh Sondhi,Tommy Thompson
- PublisherThe Crowood Press Ltd
- Date of Publication15/12/2011
- SubjectBoxing & Combat Sports
- Place of PublicationRamsbury
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2011
- ImprintThe Crowood Press Ltd
- Content Note300 colour photographs
- Weight535 g
- Width189 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $79.06
- AU $70.86Trending at AU $126.78
- AU $6.83Trending at AU $10.44
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.49
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $22.27
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.41
- AU $40.00Trending at AU $40.65
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.