All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAdvanced Bread and Pastry, A Professional Approach is a comprehensive guide to bread, vieniserie, and pastry that is designed for students, professionals, and enthusiasts. Balancing a respect for tradition with modern approaches to method and technique, Advanced Bread and Pastry unites appealing presentation and indispensable instruction. It is written to help today's baker respond to the recent evolution of ingredients, products, and presentation. The recipes (called formulas) are based on a variety of classica methods and processes. With this strong foundation of kwledge, a baker or pastry chef can develop further skills, experiment with new ideas, and understand any formula.
- Author BiographyMichel Suas is an internationally known baking and pastry chef and founder of the San Francisco Baking Institute. In 2002 he was recognized by the Bread Bakers Guild of America and awarded the prestigious Golden Baguette award for his talent and dedication to the art of professional pastry and artisan bread baking.
- Author(s)Michel Suas
- PublisherCengage Learning, Inc
- Date of Publication04/05/2008
- SubjectIndustrial Studies: General
- Place of PublicationClifton Park
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDelmar Cengage Learning
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight3145 g
- Width222 mm
- Height284 mm
- Spine46 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.79
- AU $7.52Trending at AU $8.17
- AU $15.64Trending at AU $18.65
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $74.29
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $36.67
- AU $44.96Trending at AU $46.74
- AU $26.78Trending at AU $27.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.