Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $60.69Trending at AU $73.28
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $99.54
- AU $20.46Trending at AU $26.08
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.78
- AU $33.32Trending at AU $36.33
- AU $36.16Trending at AU $49.55
- AU $18.16Trending at AU $21.18
About this product
- DescriptionThe Laplace Transform is used to solve initial value problems involving differential equations. All steps included. Conventional methods are also discussed.
- Author BiographyEdward Walsh graduated with a B.A. degree in Mathematics from Moorhead State College in Moorhead, Minnesota where he took a year of applied mathematics, including courses in Fourier Series and Transforms; Partial Differential Equations and Boundary Value Problems; and Complex Analysis.
- Author(s)Edward Walsh
- PublisherTrafford Publishing
- Date of Publication28/01/2006
- SubjectScience & Mathematics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationVictoria
- Country of PublicationCanada
- ImprintTrafford Publishing
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight1062 g
- Width210 mm
- Height280 mm
- Spine24 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.