All listings for this product
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $115.99Trending at AU $139.68
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $73.00
- AU $68.62Trending at AU $90.31
- AU $32.92Trending at AU $34.88
- AU $37.70Trending at AU $38.16
- AU $17.48Trending at AU $19.81
- AU $16.92Trending at AU $22.15
About this product
- DescriptionThis book provides surgeons and gastroenterologists with state-of-the-art techniques in terms of advanced coloscopy. Chapters introduce methods of removing polyps that were t previously amenable to coloscopic snare polypectomy. Advanced techniques such as closure of perforations and intestinal stenting are extensively covered. The text maintains a strong emphasis on surgical/endoscopic technique. Extensive discussion on equipment and skill acquisition is also covered. As many readers will never have seen these complex procedures before, extensive photographs and video clips are provided. The authors provide tips, tricks, and pitfalls that will help the reader incorporate these new techniques into their practice. Advanced Coloscopy: Polypectomy and Beyond will be of great value to any surgeon or gastroenterologist currently performing coloscopy and interested in advanced techniques.
- Author BiographyToyooki Sonoda, MD is an Associate Professor of Clinical Surgery at Weill Cornell Medical College and an Associate Attending Surgeon at New York-Presbyterian Hospital/Weill Cornell Medical Center. Dr. Sonoda treats a wide variety of colon and rectal diseases, such as colon and rectal cancer, inflammatory bowel disease, diverticular disease, benign conditions of the anus, and functional problems such as rectal prolapse and incontinence. He has completed specialty training in laparoscopic colon and rectal surgery, and performs laparoscopy for many of these conditions. Dr. Sonoda was named by Castle Connolly and US News & World Report in 2011-12 as one of America's Top Doctors .
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication20/09/2014
- SubjectSurgery: Professional
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note6 black & white illustrations, 48 colour illustrations, 4 black & white tables, biography
- Weight336 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Edited byToyooki Sonoda
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.