All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.40
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.83
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $96.53
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.28
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $37.18
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.95
- AU $69.55Trending at AU $86.07
About this product
- DescriptionAdvanced Communications and Multimedia Security presents a state-of-the-art review of current perspectives as well as the latest developments in the area of communications and multimedia security. It examines requirements, issues and solutions pertinent to securing information networks, and identifies future security-related research challenges. A wide spectrum of topics is discussed, including: -Applied cryptography; -Biometry; -Communication systems security; -Applications security; Mobile security; -Distributed systems security; -Digital watermarking and digital signatures. This volume comprises the proceedings of the sixth Joint Working Conference on Communications and Multimedia Security (CMS'02), which was sponsored by the International Federation for Information Processing (IFIP) and held in September 2002 in Portoroz, Slovenia. It constitutes essential reading for information security specialists, researchers and professionals working in the area of computer science and communication systems.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication02/03/2013
- SubjectComputing: Professional & Programming
- Series TitleIFIP Advances in Information and Communication Technology
- Series Part/Volume Number100
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note40 black & white illustrations, biography
- Weight498 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Edited byBorka Jerman-Blazic,Tomaz Klobucar
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 2002
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.