All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.20Trending at AU $16.14
- AU $43.42Trending at AU $48.90
- AU $30.28Trending at AU $33.73
- AU $11.97Trending at AU $20.27
- AU $24.18Trending at AU $34.88
- AU $44.21Trending at AU $48.15
- AU $18.90Trending at AU $22.47
About this product
- DescriptionThe advent of supercomputers has brought computational fluid dynamics (CFD) to the forefront as a tool to analyze increasingly complex simulation scenarios in many fields. Computational aerodynamics problems are also increasingly moving towards being coupled, multi-physics and multi-scale with complex, moving geometries. The latter presents severe geometry handling and meshing challenges. Simulations also frequently use formal design optimization processes. This book explains the evolution of CFD and provides a comprehensive overview of the plethora of tools and methods available for solving complex scenarios while exploring the future directions and possible outcomes. Using numerous examples, illustrations and computational methods the author discusses turbulence modeling, pre and post processing, coupled solutions, the importance of design optimization, multiphysics problems, reduced order models, and large scale computations and the future of CFD. Advanced Computational Fluid and Aerodynamics is suitable for audiences engaged in computational fluid dynamics including advanced undergraduates, researchers and industrial practitioners.
- Author BiographyProfessor Paul G. Tucker is the Rank Professor of Engineering at the University of Cambridge. He has written over 270 journal, conference papers, and technical reports. He has been a visiting researcher at NASA and is an Associate Editor of the AIAA Journal.
- Author(s)Paul G. Tucker
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication13/03/2016
- SubjectEngineering & Technology: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleCambridge Aerospace Series
- Series Part/Volume Number54
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note270 b/w illus. 46 tables
- Weight1220 g
- Width177 mm
- Height253 mm
- Spine35 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.