All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $103.88Trending at AU $107.66
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $80.45
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $116.63
- AU $98.80Trending at AU $107.74
- AU $49.79Trending at AU $51.97
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $104.72
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $88.64
About this product
- DescriptionGives teachers and parents helpful techniques for struggling students who need more math practice Designed for parents and teachers of children, this book is a simple, straightforward way to increase computational fluency. It advances beyond the lessons taught in Basic Computational Skills , using multiple-digit numbers to perform the operations of addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division. The skills taught in these pages parallel those recognized by local, state, and national entities seeking to strengthen the standards for mathematical and performance.
- Author BiographyStan Collins is the founder of Garlic Press and the author of numerous educational materials on English, math, sign language, and substitute teaching. He has been involved with the creation, editing, production, and marketing of publications for more than 20 years.He lives in Eugene, Oregon.
- Author(s)Stanley Collins
- PublisherGarlic Press
- Date of Publication01/09/2015
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationIN
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGarlic Press
- Weight282 g
- Width215 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine8 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.