All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $71.09
- AU $32.49Trending at AU $38.03
- AU $28.56Trending at AU $29.47
- AU $11.66Trending at AU $14.91
- AU $28.03Trending at AU $30.57
- AU $30.98Trending at AU $39.95
- AU $11.25Trending at AU $14.82
About this product
- DescriptionHere is a thorough survey of new physical leakages of embedded systems, namely power and electromagnetic emanations. Discusses such advanced statistical methods to attack embedded devices as high-order attack, template attack in principal subspaces and more.
- Author BiographyEric Peeters, Ph.D is a Security Architect at Texas Instruments Inc.
- Author(s)Eric Peeters
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectElectronics Engineering & Communications Engineering
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight230 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.