All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $90.88Trending at AU $93.00
- AU $28.69Trending at AU $30.81
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $78.80
- AU $44.48Trending at AU $52.06
- AU $78.77Trending at AU $116.22
- AU $34.28Trending at AU $38.66
- AU $44.27Trending at AU $52.85
About this product
- DescriptionAdvanced Engineering and Techlogy II collects recent essential ideas and advanced techniques to overcome the current engineering issues in civil engineering, environmental engineering, water science and hydraulic engineering, energy and chemical engineering, and other related fields. The 60 technical papers from the 2nd Annual Congress on Advanced Engineering and Techlogy (CAET 2015, Hong Kong, 4-5 April 2015) focus on recent advanced theories and techlogies for modelling, computing and data analysis in these fields, and their applications. Some of these techlogies may become key factors in the success of future engineering advances, and will definitely stimulate new ideas, methods and applications. Advanced Engineering and Techlogy II will be useful to academics and professionals in environmental engineering, civil engineering, water science and hydraulic engineering, food engineering, energy and chemical engineering.
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication03/03/2015
- SubjectTechnology: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCRC Press
- Weight490 g
- Width174 mm
- Height246 mm
- Edited byLiquan Xie
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.