All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $60.69Trending at AU $73.28
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $99.54
- AU $20.38Trending at AU $26.08
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.78
- AU $33.32Trending at AU $36.33
- AU $36.16Trending at AU $48.86
- AU $18.16Trending at AU $21.18
About this product
- DescriptionTranslated from Japanese, this book details some of the most interesting developments of the last few decades in the field of fibre manufacture. Many of these have been the result of intensive study in industry and research institutes in Japan - the country at the forefront of research in fibre spinning techlogy.
- Author(s)T. Nakajima
- PublisherElsevier Science & Technology
- Date of Publication01/01/1994
- SubjectIndustrial Chemistry & Manufacturing
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintWoodhead Publishing Ltd
- Weight560 g
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.