Brand newLOWEST PRICE
Nearly newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $28.95+ AU $7.95 postage
- Like new condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $14.11Trending at AU $24.23
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $17.16
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $13.95
- AU $15.52Trending at AU $23.37
- AU $30.82Trending at AU $34.97
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.45
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $99.82
About this product
- DescriptionThis long-out-of-print classic describes the skills and techniques honed by master golfers, going beyond basic swing elements to cover strategy, foul-weather play, tournament tactics, stopping the ball, uneven lies, and much more. Cary Middlecoff, two-time US Open champion, lived in Memphis, Tennessee, until his death in 1998.
- Author(s)Cary Middlecoff,Tom Michael
- PublisherBurford Books,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/12/1999
- SubjectBall Games: Field & Outdoor
- Place of PublicationSpringfield
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBurford Books,U.S.
- Out-of-print date16/03/2013
- Content Note70 b&w photos
- Weight399 g
- Width159 mm
- Height226 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition StatementNew edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.