All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.34Trending at AU $49.62
- AU $77.99Trending at AU $116.74
- AU $28.60Trending at AU $31.14
- AU $70.35Trending at AU $77.45
- AU $74.11Trending at AU $76.83
- AU $35.47Trending at AU $39.18
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.70
About this product
- DescriptionAdvanced High-Strength Steels (AHSS) are the fastest growing material in today's automotive industry and are designed to leverage steel as the optimum automotive material. This book provides a comprehensive account of the structure-property relationship in AHSS. It examines the types, microstructures and attributes of AHSS. It also reviews the current and future applications, the benefits, trends, and environmental and sustainability issues. A compelling feature of the book is its extensive use of property charts and microstructures to simplify visualisation of the resulting attributes of AHSS. This book is intended to be a textbook/reference.
- Author Biography<strong>Mahmoud Y. Demeri</strong> holds a BSc in Chemistry/Physics, MS in Solid State Science, MS in Computer Controlled Systems, and a Ph.D. in Metallurgical Engineering. He has held positions at Ford Scientific Research Labs and FormSys, Inc. He has served as Chairman and Council Member for various committees including the USAMP/AMP Board of Directors, TMS Shaping & Forming Committee, and TMS Materials Processing & Manufacturing Division (MPMD). Dr. Demeri has authored 70 technical papers and research reports, presented 39 technical papers, organized national and international conferences, and edited four technical proceedings. He has been an active author and contributor to <em>ASM Handbooks</em>, published an ASTM International Standard Test, and served as NSF Panel Advisor and Adjunct Professor at Lawrence Technological University, USA. His career has centred on testing, selection and applications of lightweight materials.
- Author(s)Mahmoud Y. Demeri
- PublisherA S M International
- Date of Publication30/09/2013
- SubjectIndustrial Chemistry & Manufacturing
- Place of PublicationMaterials Park, OH
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintA S M International
- Content Noteillustrations
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine23 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.