All listings for this product
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $73.52
- AU $32.89Trending at AU $36.89
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $48.32
- AU $30.90Trending at AU $32.08
- AU $30.58Trending at AU $37.67
- AU $44.12Trending at AU $51.80
- AU $23.80Trending at AU $30.03
About this product
- DescriptionThis text provides a comprehensive, state-of-the-art review of the application of image analysis focusing on the techniques which can be used in every biology and medical laboratory to automate procedures of cell analysis and to create statistics very useful for a comprehension of cell growth dynamics and the effects of drugs on them. This textbook will serve as a very useful resource for physicians and researchers dealing with, and interested in, cell analysis. It will provide a concise yet comprehensive summary of the current status of the field that will help guide patient management and stimulate investigative efforts. All chapters are written by experts in their fields and include the most up-to-date scientific and clinical information. Advanced Imaging Techniques in Clinical Pathology will be of great value to clinical pathologists, biologists, biology researchers, and those working in the clinical and biological laboratory arena.
- Author BiographyF.M. Sacerdoti A.Giordano
- PublisherHumana Press Inc.
- Date of Publication23/08/2016
- SubjectClinical Medicine: Professional
- Series TitleCurrent Clinical Pathology
- Place of PublicationTotowa, NJ
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHumana Press Inc.
- Content Note16 black & white illustrations, 37 colour illustrations, 5 black & white tables, 34 colour tables, biography
- Weight542 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Edited byAntonio Giordano,Carlo Cavaliere,Francesco M. Sacerdoti
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.