All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.40
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.83
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.28
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $96.53
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $86.07
- AU $18.54Trending at AU $23.02
- AU $29.00Trending at AU $39.16
About this product
- DescriptionThis is a perfect companion to stand ahead above the rest in today's competitive job market. Rather than going through comprehensive, textbook-sized reference guides, this book includes only the information required immediately for job search to build an IT career. This book puts the interviewee in the driver's seat and helps them steer their way to impress the interviewer. Includes: 200 Advanced JAVA Interview Questions, Answers and Proven Strategies for getting hired as an IT professional; Dozens of examples to respond to interview questions; 51 HR Questions with Answers and Proven strategies to give specific, impressive, answers that help nail the interviews; 2 Aptitude Tests download available on www.vibrantpublishers.com.
- Author(s)Virbrant Publishers
- Date of Publication01/12/2011
- SubjectComputing: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationScotts Valley, CA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight186 g
- Width215 mm
- Height140 mm
- Spine6 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.