All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWith this new book from American Ju-Jitsu Association cofounder George Kirby, gain access to strength and energy that seems to go beyond physical explanation. Transcending the mere memorization of kata, forms, and techniques, Kirby discusses advanced concepts that will actually simplify training, help learn new techniques faster, and provide deeper access to the inner workings of jujitsu. These concepts can be applied to the entire spectrum of martial arts, as they address the fundamentals of technique, physics, anatomy, relaxation, humility, self-confidence, and open-mindedness.
- Author BiographyGeorge Kirby has been a serious student, teacher, and proponent of jujutsu since his introduction to the art in the early 1960s. He was awarded the 1981 AAU Jujitsu National Sports Award, a certificate of honor from the Federation of Practicing Ju-Jutsuans, and was voted Outstanding Instructor in both 1971 and 1974 by the California Branch Ju-jitsu Federation.
- Author(s)George Kirby
- PublisherBlack Belt Communications
- Date of Publication01/01/2006
- SubjectBoxing & Combat Sports
- Place of PublicationSanta Clarita, CA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBlack Belt Communications
- Content Noteb/w photos
- Weight190 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine8 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $60.69Trending at AU $73.28
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $99.54
- AU $20.38Trending at AU $26.08
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.78
- AU $33.32Trending at AU $36.33
- AU $36.16Trending at AU $48.86
- AU $18.16Trending at AU $21.21
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.