Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $79.19
- AU $69.30Trending at AU $126.99
- AU $6.90Trending at AU $10.45
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.54
- AU $16.68Trending at AU $22.31
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.48
- AU $40.00Trending at AU $40.72
About this product
- DescriptionThe new A level specifications place extra emphasis on practical work,and in particular the skills assessed in both coursework and the externally set practical test. Advanced Level Practical Work for Physics covers each of the four main skill areas - devising and planning experimental activities; demonstrating practical results; observing measuring and recording; and interpreting explaining and evaluating results. Worked examples and simple questions are provided for each topic, and key points, definitions and equations are highlighted. All in all this will be a vital companion for students working towards the practical element of the overall award.
- Author BiographyMike Crundell and Chris Mee are both senior examiners for a major awarding body.
- Author(s)Chris Mee,Mike Crundell
- PublisherHodder Education
- Date of Publication04/05/2001
- SubjectScience & Mathematics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleAdvanced Level Practical Work
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHodder Education
- Out-of-print date08/12/2016
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight228 g
- Width190 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine4 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.