All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.40
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.83
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.28
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $96.53
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $86.07
- AU $18.54Trending at AU $23.02
- AU $29.00Trending at AU $39.16
About this product
- DescriptionAdvanced Level Pure Mathematics Key Facts is a snappy but microscopic presentation of the key requirements of Advanced Level Pure Mathematics. Written by an old experienced teacher, the book touches most of the most sensitive and tricky elements in this subject and cut across the core (Advanced Level Pure Mathematics) syllabus of many Examination boards across the world. The author has voluntarily ensured that the material is as summarized as possible. For this reason the book can be used by both students and teachers as tes or quick revision material. After going through each topic, simply challenge yourself by selecting and solving pass examination questions on that section. Your inability to solve a problem is simply an indication that there is a hidden key fact that you have t mastered. Go back to your book and look for the required facts! I tell you, you will be surprised at what you can do with key facts. You will surely be highly encouraged. Good appetite!!
- Author BiographyNji Emmanuel Ndi was born on 01-01-1970 in Ntundip village in Donga/Mantung Division. His father is Nji Enock Nfor who due to his enthronement was referred to as Shufai Dayi. His mother is Wibaa Agatha Yengeh. Nji Emmanuel Ndi attended primary Education in G.S Ntundip from 1973 to 1978 and P.S Nkambe from 1979 to 1980 where he obtained the First School leaving certificate and common entrance. He then went to Bui College of General Education in September 1981. In 1983 he transferred to G.H.S. Kumbo where he obtained the GCE O-Level in 1986. In September 1985 he went to G.H.S. Nkambe where he studied Science and obtained the GCE A-Level in 1988 in three subjects. In 1989 he obtained the GCE A-Level in four subjects and equally passed the entrance into the Higher Teacher's Training College (E.N.S. Annex Bambili) from where he completed in 1992 with the Diplome de Professeur de l'Enseignement Secondaire Premier Grade (DIPES 1). He was then posted as mathematics teacher to G.H.S. Fundong in Boyo Division. In 1999 he was transferred to G.S.S. Kedjom-Keku in Mezam. In 2000 he was transferred to G.S.S. Obang in Mezam. In 2004 he was transferred to G.H.S. Mankon now G.B.H.S. Mankon. Presently, he is still working in G.B.H.S. Mankon. From time to time he is invented by Mathematics Teacher's Association (MTA) to either participate in the organization of the GCE Regional Mock Examinations or to act as a resources person during in-service seminars. Nji Emmanuel Ndi is also a musician and has trained many musicians in the North West Region of Cameroon. His Musical names are Manuel Ndike. In 1998 he published a musical album entitled ARARTA with the objective of fighting corruption in Cameroon and beyond. In 2006 he equally composed and published another musical album Time won't wait which was sung by his daughter Nji Yodeller Seipsip whose musical names are Yodel Ndike. In 2008 he published his first book Rudiments of Ordinary Level Mathematics which was popularly used in some secondary schools in the North West Region of Cameroon especially in the Evening Schools. The appreciation of this publication inspired him to continue writing. Complete Ordinary Level Mathematics Passport and Advanced Level Pure Mathematics Key Facts are his latest publications and in a few months to come he should have tidied and published some more books on Mathematics and place them at the disposal of Mathematics Students and Teachers. Watch Out!!
- Author(s)Nji Emmanuel Ndi
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication21/04/2016
- FormatPaperback / softback
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight195 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.