All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.38Trending at AU $49.05
- AU $74.38Trending at AU $75.94
- AU $22.12Trending at AU $22.83
- AU $35.50Trending at AU $38.73
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.24
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.87
- AU $37.61Trending at AU $38.49
About this product
- DescriptionLas Vegas-based professional poker player and coach Barry Tanenbaum has been a successful limit hold'em player for many years. He has coached numerous weaker players and understands what the deficiencies in their game are. He kws what kind of mistakes they make and he kws what they need to do to improve. In this book, he analyses what it takes to be a great limit hold'em player. In the pre-flop section, he considers hand selection, playing from the blinds and isolation play. In the post-flop discussions, he places great emphasis on planning the play, considering when to raise, when to check-raise, when to bet out and when to delay raising.
- Author Biography* The author writes a column for Card Player magazine and has appeared for the last three years as a featured speaker at the World Poker Players Conference. He lives in Las Vegas.
- Author(s)Barry Tanenbaum
- PublisherD&B Publishing
- Date of Publication01/09/2007
- SubjectHobbies, Pastimes & Indoor Games
- Place of PublicationHove
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintD&B Publishing
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight290 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine16 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.