All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $46.25Trending at AU $49.52
- AU $3.75Trending at AU $7.39
- AU $27.04Trending at AU $31.08
- AU $70.90Trending at AU $79.81
- AU $20.50Trending at AU $24.14
- AU $22.60Trending at AU $23.09
- AU $17.07Trending at AU $23.44
About this product
- DescriptionThe need for advanced thermal management materials in electronic packaging has been widely recognized as thermal challenges become barriers to the electronic industry's ability to provide continued improvements in device and system performance. With increased performance requirements for smaller, more capable, and more efficient electronic power devices, systems ranging from active electronically scanned radar arrays to web servers all require components that can dissipate heat efficiently. This requires that the materials have high capability of dissipating heat and maintaining compatibility with the die and electronic packaging. In response to critical needs, there have been revolutionary advances in thermal management materials and techlogies for active and passive cooling that promise integrable and cost-effective thermal management solutions. This book meets the need for a comprehensive approach to advanced thermal management in electronic packaging, with coverage of the fundamentals of heat transfer, component design guidelines, materials selection and assessment, air, liquid, and thermoelectric cooling, characterization techniques and methodology, processing and manufacturing techlogy, balance between cost and performance, and application niches. The final chapter presents a roadmap and future perspective on developments in advanced thermal management materials for electronic packaging.
- Author(s)Xingcun Colin Tong
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication25/02/2013
- SubjectElectronics Engineering & Communications Engineering
- Series TitleSpringer Series in Advanced Microelectronics
- Series Part/Volume Number30
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note26 black & white tables, biography
- Weight967 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine33 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.