All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $71.29
- AU $32.44Trending at AU $38.14
- AU $53.34Trending at AU $59.06
- AU $28.48Trending at AU $29.55
- AU $45.07Trending at AU $52.06
- AU $33.00Trending at AU $35.68
- AU $30.12Trending at AU $32.49
About this product
- DescriptionAdvanced Medical Field Guide is a quick reference for the myriad medical emergencies encountered by ALS providers, ranging from stroke and cardiovascular issues, seizures, and respiratory disorders, to metabolic conditions and endocrine emergencies. This guide lists the management techniques associated with treating victims of medical emergencies, includes a pharmacology section identifying the various medications used to manage medical conditions, and offers a quick reference assessment section listing exam items used to identify medical problems.
- Author(s)American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons (AAOS),Randy Price
- PublisherJones and Bartlett Publishers, Inc
- Date of Publication26/10/2009
- FormatSpiral bound
- SubjectSurgery: Professional
- Place of PublicationSudbury
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJones and Bartlett Publishers, Inc
- Weight255 g
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.