Advanced Molecular Dynamics and Chemical Kinetics by Kurt V. Mikkelsen, Gert Due Billing (Hardback, 1997)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $364.97+ AU $10.00 postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by roxy*books
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $242.93+ AU $4.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $28.69Trending at AU $30.81
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $78.80
- AU $44.48Trending at AU $52.87
- AU $34.28Trending at AU $38.66
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.34
- AU $44.27Trending at AU $52.85
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.19
About this product
- DescriptionA comprehensive, in-depth presentation of theoretical underpinnings and mathematical techniques This is the first book of its kind to combine all the theories of molecular reaction dynamics and chemical kinetics in a single source. It provides a sophisticated treatment of the material that functions both as a professional reference and a high-level text for PhD and postdoctoral researchers. Advanced Molecular Dynamics and Chemical Kinetics offers exceptional, in-depth coverage and includes a complete discussion of the theoretical as well as mathematical presentation of techniques. It features relevant exercises as well as comprehensive coverage of: Second Quantization Semiclassical Theory Quantum Theory of Reaction Rates Feynman Path Integrals Wavepacket Propagation and Grid Methods Photodissociation Molecular Properties of Solvated Molecules Quantum Model for Electron Transfer Electron Transfer Coupling Elements Proton Transfer Reactions in Solution This is the ideal reference for seasoned professionals in molecular reaction dynamics as well as for younger researchers who may want to enter the field or simply wish to learn more about it. Also available: Introduction to Molecular Dynamics and Chemical Kinetics Gert D. Billing and Kurt V. Mikkelsen
- Author BiographyGERT D. BILLING is Professor of Theoretical Chemistry at the University of Copenhagen. He serves as referee and sits on the editorial boards of numerous professional journals and has been a visiting professor at many universities and research institutions worldwide. Professor Billing is the author or coauthor of over 250 published papers and 150 conference presentations as well as Wiley's Introduction to Molecular Dynamics and Chemical Kinetics. KURT V. MIKKELSEN is Associate Professor in the Department of Chemistry, University of Copenhagen, Denmark. He has been an invited lecturer at dozens of universities and conferences in Europe and the United States and has published 80 papers in international journals as well as coauthoring Introduction to Molecular Dynamics and Chemical Kinetics.
- Author(s)Gert Due Billing,Kurt V. Mikkelsen
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication18/04/1997
- SubjectLife Sciences: General
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight580 g
- Width168 mm
- Height236 mm
- Spine25 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.