All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $90.88Trending at AU $93.26
- AU $28.71Trending at AU $30.90
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $79.02
- AU $34.29Trending at AU $38.77
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.42
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $22.22
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.31
About this product
- DescriptionThis concise reference summarizes the latest results in na-structured thin films, the first to discuss both deposition methods and electronic applications in detail. Following an introduction to this rapidly developing field, the authors present a variety of organic and irganic materials along with new deposition techniques, and conclude with an overview of applications and considerations for their techlogy deployment.
- Author BiographyYuan Lin obtained her PhD in condensed materials from the University of Science and Technology in Hefei, China, in 1999. She continued as a research associate in the Institute of Physics at the Chinese Academic Science in Bejing, China, followed by the University of Houston and Los Alamos National Laboratory, USA, as well as a senior engineer at Intel Corp., USA. Currently, she is a Yangtze River Scholar Chair Professor at the University of Electronic Science and Technology in Chengdu, China. She has worked in the field of thin film and nanomaterials for about 20 years. Her area of expertise includes advanced material research using pulsed laser deposition, rf-sputtering and chemical-solution deposition. Dr. Lin has authored more than 90 scientific publications and 13 patents.
- PublisherWiley-VCH Verlag GmbH
- Date of Publication02/11/2016
- SubjectTechnology: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintBlackwell Verlag GmbH
- Weight844 g
- Width173 mm
- Height248 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Edited byYuan Lin
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.