All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $12.99Trending at AU $19.32
- AU $61.30Trending at AU $73.53
- AU $12.82Trending at AU $13.83
- AU $36.79Trending at AU $38.16
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.69
- AU $20.18Trending at AU $24.51
- AU $26.40Trending at AU $33.66
About this product
- DescriptionAdvanced Negotiation Techniques provides a wealth of material in a winning combination of practical experience and good research to give you a series of tools, techniques, and real-life examples to help you achieve your negotiation objectives. For 25 years and across 40 countries, the Resource Development Centre (RDC), run by negotiation experts Alan McCarthy and Steve Hay, has helped thousands of people to conduct successful negotiations of every type. Many RDC clients have been business professionals who have learned how to sell more successfully. Others have improved their buying skills. A few clients have applied the RDC techniques outside the business environment altogether--for instance, in such areas as international diplomatic services, including hostage and kidnap situations. As you'll discover, the RDC philosophy is centered on business ethics and a principled approach to negotiation that maximizes the value of the outcomes for both parties. It can even create additional value that neither party could find in isolation. In this book, you will learn: * The ten golden rules for successful negotiations* How to handle conflicts with your negotiating partners* What hostage and kidnapping negotiations can teach managers negotiating in business settings* How to ensure both sides perceive any agreement as a win * Achieve higher-profit deals in difficult circumstancesIn the business world, negotiating with other companies, government officials, and even your colleagues is a fact of life. Advanced Negotiation Techniques takes you through a system for planning and conducting negotiations that will enable you and your team to achieve your negotiation objectives. This is an internationally tried and tested process, with many current Blue Chip organizations applying it daily for a simple reason: the techniques are easy to implement and they work. That makes this book essential reading for those who want to achieve their goals in any area of life.
- Author BiographySteve Hay has been an associate of RDC since Alan McCarthy founded the company in 1987. He is a commercially oriented accountant with a proven record of success in risk management and across a variety of projects and roles in banking, governance, audit, and supply chain management. Steve has been successful in both the private and public sectors. His consultancy work in the UK and overseas has benefited from his track record of driving value creation through continuous improvement and change management, dealing with negotiation, outsourcing, cultural leadership, development and motivation of teams, and helping many senior managers to build successful careers.
- Author(s)Alan McCarthy,John Hay,Steve Hay
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. KG
- Date of Publication12/02/2015
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- Content Note32 black & white illustrations, biography
- Weight281 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine10 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.