All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $103.88Trending at AU $107.88
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $80.61
- AU $166.94Trending at AU $169.05
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $107.96
- AU $104.89Trending at AU $106.36
- AU $49.79Trending at AU $52.07
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $88.81
About this product
- DescriptionAdvanced Neuromuscular Exercise Physiology uses a mix of biochemistry, molecular biology, neurophysiology and muscle physiology to provide current kwledge and research directions in this field. This is the first text devoted solely to the topic which will assist readers in identifying current directions in research and new avenues for exploration. Recognising the rapid changes occurring in the field of neuromuscular exercise physiology, this book provides readers with the most recent findings and though the text is written at an advanced level, the author succeeds at making the content accessible.
- Author BiographyPhillip Gardiner, is a professor and director of the Health, Leisure & Human Performance Research Institute at the University of Manitoba in Winnipeg. He holds professional positions in kinesiology and physiology and is a member of the Spinal Cord Research Centre.
- Author(s)Phillip F. Gardiner
- PublisherHuman Kinetics Publishers
- Date of Publication30/03/2011
- SubjectMedicine: General
- Place of PublicationChampaign
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published2008
- ImprintHuman Kinetics Publishers
- Content Note124 black & white illustrations, 1 black & white halftones
- Weight680 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Interest AgeFrom 18 To 99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.