All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $103.88Trending at AU $107.66
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $80.45
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $116.63
- AU $98.80Trending at AU $107.74
- AU $49.77Trending at AU $51.97
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $104.72
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $88.64
About this product
- DescriptionBoth a study guide and a clinical resource, this new manual offers oncology advanced practice nurses a comprehensive review in preparation for advanced oncology certification tests and a valuable reference guide that can be used in everyday practice. This new manual addresses topics important to advanced oncology nursing and includes case studies and practice test questions nurses can use to help them prepare for advanced oncology nursing certification exams. Topics in this manual are representative of testing blueprints for the advanced oncology nursing certification tests so readers can feel confident that they are studying pertinent material. Yet, this new resource offers readers more than just a study guide for test preparation. Using the most current clinical evidence and literature available at the time of publication, the topics presented have been expanded and represent a valuable resource for oncology advanced practice nurses, graduate nursing students, oncology nurses in clinical practice, and other healthcare professionals.
- Author BiographyBarbara Holmes Gobel is an oncology clinical nurse specialist at Northwestern Memorial Hospital and also serves as adjunct faculty at Rush University College of Nursing in Chicago, IL. Shirley Triest-Robertson is an oncology clinical nurse specialist at St. Vincent Hospital in Green Bay, WI. Wendy H. Vogel is an oncology nurse practitioner at Blue Ridge Medical Specialists, P.C., in Bristol, TN.
- Author(s)Barbara Holmes Gobel,Shirley Triest-Robertson,Wendy H. Vogel
- PublisherOncology Nursing Society
- Date of Publication01/11/2008
- SubjectMedical Nursing & Ancillary Services
- Place of PublicationPittsburgh
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintOncology Nursing Society
- Content Noteblack & white tables, figures
- Weight1247 g
- Width175 mm
- Height251 mm
- Spine41 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.