All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $34.30Trending at AU $35.14
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $17.20
- AU $21.73Trending at AU $25.58
- AU $72.88Trending at AU $77.86
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $14.07
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $100.05
- AU $30.18Trending at AU $35.05
About this product
- DescriptionA panel of internationally rewned scientists discuss the latest results in plasma techlogy. This volume has been compiled with both a didactic approach and an overview of the newest achievements for industrial applications. It is divided into two main sections. One is focused on fundamental techlogy, including plasma production and control, high-pressure discharges, modeling and simulation, diagstics, dust control, and etching. The section on application techlogy covers polymer treatments, silicon solar cell, coating and spray, biomaterials, sterilization and waste treatment, plasma propulsion, plasma display panels, and anti-corrosion coatings. The result is an indispensable work for physicists, chemists and engineers involved in the field of plasma techlogy.
- Author BiographyProfessor Riccardo d'Agostino is director of the Department of Chemistry at the University of Bari, Italy. His research is focused on low pressure plasma processes and diagnostics for the modification of materials. During is career, he authored 180 scientific papers and edited four books and three international proceedings. His memberships include the managing committee of Plasma Science Technique Division of IUVSTA and, as chairman, the IUPAC Committee on Plasma Chemistry (1989-1991). He served as co-editor of the journal Plasmas and Polymers (until 2003) and chaired numerous international conferences. Professor Pietro Favia is Associate Professor of Chemistry and Chemistry of Materials at the Department of Chemistry, University of Bari, Italy. During his career he focused on low pressure plasma processes, plasma diagnostics and surface characterization techniques. He authored about 100 papers, acted as editor of two books and served in many organizing and scientific committees of renowned international conferences on Plasma Chemistry. Professors Favia and d'Agostino are the two editors in chief of the journal Plasma Processes and Polymers (PPP). The co-editors, Professors Farzaneh Arefi-Konsari, Yoshinobu Kawai, Noriyoshi Sato, Hideo Ikegami, are also experienced plasma researchers. They are responsible for sub-areas within the monograph, on which they have concentrated in their respective careers.
- PublisherWiley-VCH Verlag GmbH
- Date of Publication01/11/2005
- Place of PublicationWeinheim
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintWiley-VCH Verlag GmbH
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight1026 g
- Width179 mm
- Height248 mm
- Spine29 mm
- Edited byFarzaneh Arefi-Khonsari,Hideo Ikegami,Noriyoshi Sato,Pietro Favia,Riccardo D'Agostino,Yoshinobu Kawai
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.