All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.99Trending at AU $73.29
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $71.81
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $70.75
- AU $100.89Trending at AU $103.44
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $80.95
- AU $53.09Trending at AU $58.60
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $112.55
About this product
- Description(Schott). A two-volume set of invative practice and technique studies for the advanced alto recorder player. Volume 1: Finger and Tongue Technique Addresses fingerings for trills, articulation, scales, arpeggios, scales in thirds, double tonguing.
- Author(s)Gudrun Heyens
- Date of Publication01/02/2005
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectMusic & Dance
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight227 g
- Width224 mm
- Height295 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.